Diamond Polishing Pads
Premium 4 Inch Wet and Dry Diamond Polishing Pads
We at ibouteek Inc, are excited to share our premium diamond polishing pads made with high-quality diamond powder and high-temp resistant resin. These pads made for DIYers as well as professionals.
You get ten pads with different Grits so you can get the best high gloss finish on your kitchen or bathroom countertops.
10 Polishing Pads and a hook & loop rubber backer (5/8″-11)
Note: We also recommend to checkout our FAQ’s
March Madness Special
- DURABLE – Our pads have a high concentration of diamond powder embedded in high-temp resistant resin to form a tight bond. They are ideal for DIYers and Professionals.
- EASY TO USE – Our Rubber backer Velcro holder comes with a 5/8-11 thread. This Velcro backing allows for easy installation of the pads coupled with quick and easy changes as you move to higher Grit pads.
- VERSATILE – Use our High-Grade Polishing pads on flat and curved surfaces. They are color-coded for easy grit identification.
- BEST VALUE – reasonably priced for high-quality pads that will buff away scratches to give you a mirrored finish.
- HIGH QUALITY – They provide a perfect balance of diamond powder and high-temp resistant resin. Suitable for both Wet and Dry polishing, although we highly recommend using them wet.
- PERFECT MIX OF PADS – Ideal variety of Grits in a package to complete any kitchen or bathroom polishing project.
- RISK-FREE – Buy with confidence if you’re not satisfied with your purchase, get a full refund or replacement.
- We hope you enjoy your RISK-FREE purchase to get your home projects done using our low cost, high-value pads.
Why use Polishing Pads?
With age and use, you tend to get scratches on your kitchen and bathroom countertops. If they are granite, marble, concrete, or stone countertops, one of the best ways to get minor defects like scratches, stains, small cracks removed, is to refinish them using diamond polishing pads.
We made a package with a perfect variety of discs in our product package to give you the ultimate high gloss finish. It comes with 10 High-quality pads and a hook and loop rubber backer. Use them to get your countertops in your kitchen or bathroom, looking like new again.
These pads are so versatile; you can use them to
- Polish concrete, or
- Polish Granite, or
- Polish Marble, or
- Polish Stone.
Note: We recommend using these polishing pads wet to get the best quality finish.
How to use Polishing pads?
NOTE: For more detailed information and step by step instructions click here.
For your Safety
What others are saying
Works beautifully Goedes!
Fan. Tastic! I recently bought a crate of geodes (random, I know…). The majority of them are nearly solid with little hollow centers, leaving far more area to polish. I bought this kit to simply attach to my angle grinder after cutting them in half with my tile saw. All I do is polish them for a few seconds and dip the stone under running water. Obviously, this isn’t the correct way to do this, but moving from the 50 up to the 3000 grit, I’ve done about 50 halves so far (ranging from 3″-8″ in diameter). The final sheen with 3k grit gives them is amazing!
Polished a slab of quartz for my bathroom perfectly with these. Saved me $200 with the stone store.
~ Julie A. Cooper
After reading other reviews about the disks snapping when removing them from the backer pad. I slipped a 1″ putty knife between the pad and the disk and rocked the knife back and forth, they came off in one piece. My angle grinder is not variable speed, it is 11,000 rpms, twice the recommended speed of the pads. But if you make sure the pads are centered exactly on the backer, they will not come off. I used water on only the last two grits, 1500 & 3000. The granite looks great, went from a dry cut masonry blade, to 3000 grit polish. Very pleased.
~ Robert B.
Good Affordable Polishing Set A+
Delivered and worked as stated. Works great polishing concreate
~ Ryan Rink
Super easy to use!!
I was most impressed with how well the hook and loop held the pad to the wheel. You definitely get more than one and done with theses pads. Great product at a surprising price!
Worked Great !!
My granite bathroom countertops were in dire need of cleaning. I decided to give these a try and they worked great! Also, they seem to be quite durable and I can probably use them a bunch more times. I would definitely buy these again!
Excellent product! Especially great for the price
Excellent product! Especially great for the price. Highly recommend !!
~ Jon Shepherd
Well Worth the Money spent!!
Just recently I decided to get these pads for my granite countertops. They have worked out great. They are strong and durable. And now the countertops have a nice shine! I shall definitely order them again!